Sunday, March 20, 2011

Horsin' Around

Here in Georgia, springtime has arrived in full force! HonkusGrogana and crew decided to spend a beautiful Sunday at the parents' house, outside in the sunny pasture, playing with the horses. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.


My daddy is giving 5-year old Sarah (a family friend) a few words of instruction.












Sidney is in love with her new horse, Choopachee.













Hubby and I with Becky.










Eli is flying by on Kate











                Mom and the kiddos. We got Eli's hair cut when we left there!



All of this horse time inspired me to make a new piece of jewelry, a horse pendant sculpted from wire. I am going to make one to give to my beautiful model, Sid, below. She obviously has seen it and even tried it on, but she doesn't know that she is going to get one of her very own for her upcoming birthday!
Click to see horse pendant in my shop!



I'm so thrilled with the changing of the season, and looking forward to all of the inspiration that springtime brings. Can't wait to spend many more beautiful weekends enjoying the outdoors with my family and friends!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the peek into your great day, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! Liking the new pendant, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the pendant. I wanna ride. It has been so rainy here there is no way I can. I have three horses and I can't wait for better weather.

    ReplyDelete