A photo of yourself with 10 facts
1. I want to spend more time with my children, just playing and having fun.
2. When I am out in public meeting hubby somewhere, and I am there first, I still feel giddy when he walks into the room.
3. I kept my head shaved for a couple of years-- on purpose.
4. I like to touch things. In the store I touch anything that looks soft or like it may have an interesting feel, and I notice that Sid (my daughter) does this as well.
5. When I was a teenager, I had a whole room full of reptiles.. several snakes, lizards, iguanas, and a tarantula.
6. I have a forearm fetish, and coincidentally my man has the most incredible forearms ever.
7. I have never flown in a plane, just haven't had the opportunity.
8. When I hear a newborn baby cry, my breasts hurt and throb.
9. I know all the words to the entire “Sound of Music” soundtrack because my cousins and I used to dance and sing to the 8-track.
10. I love to go camping.
If you would like to participate in the 31 day Photo & Prompt Challenge, go here for the scoop!